Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving!

Finally Thanksgiving is here!
I love this day, so happy and fun.
I am cooking some of the dishes this year and I'm soooo excited.
This year I've gotten into cooking a little more, so this is a big step up for me, to help cook on Thanksgiving.
Usually I'm no where near the kitchen on Thanksgiving. It's so crazy on this day :o
But since my family is at home this year I get to make a pumpkin pie and a lovely batch of brownies and who knows what else!!! 

So I made my pumpkin pie and it looks delicious.

Then the brownies!
My speciality ;)

In between the pie and brownies we watched the parade.
Then for some reason we watched It's Complicated... not very Thanksgivingee! lol
But we had fun and that's all that matters to me!

Oh I love this dish.
My mom put sausage in a crockpot and then put cranberry jelly on top,
for a snack till the turkey is done.
mmmmmmmm

This gravy is amazing!
What's in it you ask...it's a secret ;)


Ok..here's some more pics of Thanksgiving at my house..

:9












And the big finale!

Oh and this is the family pic of Thanksgiving.


I adored this Thanksgiving!
Can't believe that it's almost over :(
But it's ok...if Thanksgiving is over then that just means it's that much closer to Christmas!!!
Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did.
ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment