Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Miranda Lambert, Can't Get Better Than That ;)

Miranda Lambert!
Now that is a chick that knows what she wants.
Miranda Lambert knew that even though she was a girl, she knew that if someone
would stop and listen, they might like what she had to say.
I just watched a show about how she got to where she is today.
It was the most interesting and inspiring show I have ever watched. 
She was just 17 when she decided to start the long journey to Tennessee.
There are two sides of Miranda Lambert..there's the sweet and caring girl..and there's the strong fireball girl.
You know the song called "Gunpowder & Lead" I thought it was about her but it's not...
Miranda's family took in women and their children that were struggling with abusive husbands.
She is singing about them.


I love the way she can relate to so many people on so many levels!
They talked about how Blake and Miranda met.
 I love this duet. You have got to see it
.

She said it wasn't always a fairytale but they made it through the hard times and came out stronger.
But look at them now, Miranda and Blake are married and they are the cutest couple in country music.
What more can I say..she's awesome!!!

Oh and check out Miranda's website...
http://www.muttnationfoundation.com/

Well , she inspired me... did she inspire you?
ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment