Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Meet My Family

Hi everyone!

I just noticed that I haven't said anything about my family :o
So I decided to tell you a little about my wonderful and yet sometimes annoying family.
No seriously I love them all ;)

<3

Ok here I go 

MOM AND DAD

This is my mom and my dad.
I took that pic before they went out for New Year's Eve!
They both use to work in the prison system but they finally got jobs that make them a little less paranoid. Although my mom still watches 'Law and Order' from time to time and my dad can still give that look of
(I use to be a warden so BACK UP.)
 I do think if they hadn't of worked there Sarah and I wouldn't be the young ladies we are today.
  My dad is in the oil business and my mom home schools me and recently is a secretary.
I have to say that they are the best parents I've ever had. lol
So that's my mom and pappa!
SARAH

My sister is 19 years old and has already graduated about a year ago.
Sarah is going to college now to become a photographer. Which I think is perfect for her.
She definitely has the eye for it ;)
Sarah also plays the piano and guitar.
She has a major knack for writing songs and I've got into it a little myself!
We often play together and help each other with ideas and new things we've learned.
 We will be going back and forth with things like...
how do you play this chord, what's that scale, show me your new song, oh, you should say this, that's not how you play that chord...etc...
As you can tell we are very close!

 
;) ;)
In some ways we are exactly alike and in other ways we are COMPLETELY different.
Sometimes that's a good thing and sometimes a little annoying, I got to say.  
SO that's my sis!


I guess you know a little about me from the about me thing to the side of this post..
but I'll say something anyways.
I love my family and I love my animals too.
I've gotten into painting and writing songs and music lately.
I hate school but I'm getting better at it.
And last but not least my guitar. Guitar has been my passion for a while now.
When I pick up my guitar and start playing, it's like I'm in another world!
So that's everyone except for my animals, but don't worry I'll get them up soon!
Well, hoped you guys liked meeting my family.
ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment