Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cartoon Mania!

TOM AND JERRY!

 I think this cartoon is so cute!
I remember drinking chocolate milk in front of the tv watching them just mess with each other 
when I was younger.
Well...not me, my sister.  Since I'm allergic to milk that wouldn't have worked out so good! :O
Enjoying them chase each other might sound mean, but it's actually really funny ;) lol 
 I still have a good time watching it.
You almost feel sorry for Tom.  He just never can catch Jerry :(
Interesting buddies aren't they?
This cartoon reminds me of a simpler time in my life...good times.


BUGS BUNNY

aaaahhhh whats up doc ;)
My sister's favorite cartoon ever!



                                    JOHNNY BRAVO                              

A friend of mine told me to look this cartoon up and
OMG he was right it is pretty cool!
But I do have one thought about it
PLAYAH!
lol 
He's fun, he's funny, he's a little stupid, but in a cute way ;)
Definitely one of a kind.
(Johnny Bravo not my friend...just clarifying)



ROBIN HOOD MAKES GOOD

Whhhooossseee going to play Robin Hood.
For all those "little siblings" out there!
It's an old cartoon but it's still a great classic.



TWEETY BIRD

I taut I taw a puddy tat....
..I did, I did see a puddy tat :o
Too cute!

           
              SPONGE BOB               

And of course Sponge Bob is the baws!
He's so funny and crazy and this show will make time fly :)


These are just a few of the cartoons that I dig!
Cartoons that will get you rolling on the floor.

<3

Comment and tell me some of your favs... I may have forgot some good ones ;)
I always love getting new favs!
lol 


No comments:

Post a Comment