Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Organic Life Style: Goodies





I don't know about you guys, but I absolutely love salsa and chips. It's the perfect snack and definitely a family favorite. However, I have never bought an organic brand of salsa at the store before and sadly don't always have time to make salsa myself. So I went on a mission...I wanted to eat organically but I didn't want to deprive myself of something I love to eat, all in moderation of course. And I found it, a scrumptious, full of flavor, nice and spicy, not too chunky, organic salsa and at my local HEB of all places. Didn't even have to go to the heath food store. Exciting find. I encourage you guys to go try some. They have mild, medium, and hot to suit how spicy you like your salsa. Enjoy!

Peace guys

No comments:

Post a Comment