Pages

Monday, June 27, 2016

Fashion Flash:


Old Navy Shopping Spree


So I went to old navy this week and hit the jackpot. 
I really try to find good bargains and with being a part time student and having a part time job...I'm kind of on a tight budget. Being a grownup is "miserable and magical all at the same time."
Taylor Swift shout out!  But, I digress.
To me if you can find an outfit that is cheap but doesn't look cheap...you've succeeded. Now I still like to buy Nike sport bras for 24.99 each but it's nice to not be broke all the time...just kidding.
So my new additions to my wardrobe are,
#1 a blue cosy Indian aspired shirt. 
Some black leggings and a cup of coffee and I'm set.
#2 nothing like a stylish black T and some green linen shorts. 
Perfect outfit to hang out with girl friends or to go to the food market.
#3 come on, USA shirt, golden for 4 of July.
#4 last but not least, another workout shirt and only for 8.00$. Can't beat that.
Well I just had to share my awesome finds with you all.


Peace  guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment