Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Abuse...


My aunt started a page on facebook.
It's called "Understanding Abuse".
It gives you facts and articles about abuse and most importantly,
it gives you hope that no matter what, God is here for you.
It encourages you greatly and shows you that you are not the only one dealing with this stuff.
It may not answer every question
 but coming from a person that needed some encouragement for herself,
 it had a very unique way of looking at abuse.
My aunt wants to help anyone who needs help and she knows
that abuse should never be in your life.
So please don't hesitate, join this page and start enjoying your life.

You don't have to be the victim anymore.
Come on guys, it's not wrong to stand up for yourself.
Wow, I am so pumped writing this!
Join me and my family in getting pumped :)

www.facebook.com/#!/groups/371137082934945/
ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment