Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

The Point of Resolve



I'm afraid,
I'm longing for the day when I can just run away,
But even that brings me no closer to doing what I may,
I can't run away,
I can't just stay and behave,
So no matter what you say,
As for me I cannot stay,
For this is not play,
For this is a cage,

I refuse to be the victim any longer,
I am the beloved of the Father,
Therefore I can be successful,
And no one can say I am too bashful,
Put yourself in my shoes for just a little longer,
And you will see, this cannot make me stronger.


I just want to say thanks to my family that has always been there for me.
I love you guys soooo much!
ttyl

2 comments:

  1. This is great honey!

    The hardest thing to do, is to leave. Others have to disagree or otherwise they cannot justify staying in the "cage"....

    Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete