Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Questions/Anybody Have Answers

Something has been on my mind and I would like to share.
I find myself engrossed with all of these questions about the machine we call church..like..
Why is cussing such a big deal when there are people out there that have real problems?
For instance...drugs, suicide or aids, and that's just a few.
Why do you condemn people because they have a life?
Why do you think it's a good thing to give up family time to help at the church?
Why do you say the church building is the house of the Lord,
when the Bible says it's in you, you're the temple?
With all these questions in my head, you can understand why my mind has been racing :o
and the worst thing is, I don't know the answers.
You see my mom is going though the same things as me.
Which is weird because we use to be so sure of everything.. which sounds stupid now.
How can someone be sure of everything. That's religious pride for you ;)
But here's the cool part!
I saw my mom reading a book called
 " So You Don't Want To Go To Church Any More."
She read a little to me and at first I thought that it would just make me more confused,
but it did the exact opposite.
My eyes were open and I finally knew what I needed to do.
I had to read this book ;)
So I'm setting a goal, starting now and ending June the 30th..
my sisters birthday!!! he he
I don't expect this book to answer all my questions, but just to prove to myself that
I don't have to be afraid of looking at different views on life.
This is going to be interesting!
ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment