Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Messy Mondays

I saw this on one of my friend's facebook pages and I've got to say, these guys have got my attention.
Jordan and his brother together make all these hilarious videos on youtube!
They are called blimeycow and new videos are released every Monday.
They have a facebook page and I think they have a twitter too!
Anyone who doesn't know them is truly missing out ;)

Here are some of my favs!!!
Being a homeschooler myself, I especially like the first one.
It's hard to narrow them down because I like them all but I tried =)


LOL

This one makes me laugh so hard!  Every time I am at church I think about this video. 
He's ironically close to the things people do at church.


I've heard of a lot of "lists" before, but this is by far one the best!

Youth Groups....he might be illustrating his point a little more obvious than reality,
 but he's really close (and funny). 


I find myself doing the exact thing he talks about in this video. 
 Interesting...hmmmmm



They've got a lot more videos out there so check them out!
ttyl

2 comments:

  1. I love these Heather! So cracking up on the homeschooling one! Thanks for posting. Will have to subscribe so I can see the new ones as they come out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I had so much fun making this post ;) Yeah the homeschooling one is their best in my opinion! That's a great idea! I think it's at the bottom of my blog but I'll check just in case.

      Delete