Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Vintage!


I love this way of decorating!
Take some frames and put mirrors in them or some cute pics with thin mats, thick mats or
just plain old frames and you have a wonderful focal point!

This was taken in the rain.
We just zoomed in to a old light in down town Nashville.
That was amazing!


I've always wanted one of those fans!
This is vintage all over.


 Recognize this kitchen?
Just my favorite tv show ever!
Friends,
love it!!!!!


Flowers in glass bottles are beautiful for any place.
You can even use old jelly jars!
  


I think this is the coolest thing ever!!!
You can use it as a bookshelf and a plant holder.
btw
I love orchids! There gorgeous!


Bubble gum is not exactly vintage but don't you think this pic is so cool!!! lol
But if you are looking for some sweet vintage clothes, look at,
Anthropology, Urban Outfitters, Free People, Charlotte Russe, these places are great!
Just remember... the more unique the better ;)

Well there you go.
 That's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment