Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Like It, Love It, Can't Beat It

 
So, I went to my Aunt's house with my mom for a few days and had a blast!
First we bought two tickets and hopped on a plane to Dallas.
Something about being swooped up above the clouds, with a coke and pretzels in my hand, that makes me leave all my cares behind.
While visiting with my Aunt and Uncle, after they showed us their adorable apartment,
my Aunt found out that I had never been to H&M.
She decided to enlighten me.
The next day we went to the mall and first stop was H&M.
By the time I was done my mom and Aunt were a little bit out of  it.
I was gone...
I was amazed on how big that place was!  Every time I turned around
 there was another section I didn't know about. 
Too bad there's not one where I live :(
But, it still was a wonderful treat with my Aunt and my Mommy.
 
H&M

The little sweater as soft as a rose petals.
Awesome leggings and just for 10 dollars.
 



My new leopard print mini skirt and adorable knitted sweater that goes great with black leggings
 without the mini skirt as well.



This black and tan mini skirt is just icing on the cake and only 5 dollars :o
So find one and go shop!!!

ttyl


 

No comments:

Post a Comment