Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Role Model...For Now

Jennifer Aniston


To me Jennifer Aniston is one of the best actress I know.


I never knew that there was a big debate on google about
whether or not Jennifer has blue or brown eyes.
Well, my opinion is,
 I think she has blue/green eyes and sometimes wears blue contacts to make them even more blue,
like in this pic.
I've got to say, I would do the same thing if I could get contacts.


Thumbs up to a very popular actress.


 I really like this outfit, so classy and those necklaces,
that is amazing taste.



Lovely look!
 So airy and clean, makes her eyes pop out, and that beige lip gloss...perfect!



Oh the famous haircut!
I loved her in Friends almost as much as I loved this haircut.
FYI
 Apparently she didn't even like it.
The designer was trying something new even though she was hesitant.
They tried anyways but she never liked it.
Go figure.


I don't know if this is her dog but
I can tell (by the insane amount of dogs in her pics) that she is an animal lover.


You know, not many people can pull off orange.


Jennifer has a great smile, perfect for her cheek bones.
Just saying.


I think this is my favorite pic!
So fun and spontaneous.
Whoever took this pic knew what they were doing.



I am on a quest to see all of the movies that Jennifer Anistone has been in.
If you haven't noticed I'm a big fan.
My mom said that with all the crazy people in the world,
she is not that bad of a role model.

ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment